The region’s largest Urgent Care network is hiring
LPN’s, Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians for multiple locations.
Now hiring a Full Time and Part Time Medical Assistants which both include 12 hour shifts with experience for our Bucks county locations.
Locations: Doylestown, Newtown, Hellertown, Philadelphia, Limerick, Villanova, Lansdale, Plymouth Meeting, Kennett Square, Exton, Hockessin, DE
MA Education Requirements
– Medical Assistant Certification
– Experience will be considered in lieu of certification.
Experience and Skills
– 1-3 years of previous experience in assisting healthcare provider with patient care
EMR experience preferred.
– Front Desk duties- patient check in and discharge, phones, insurance (Navinet), etc.
– Excellent Communications Skills
– Taking vitals – including blood pressure
– Performing EKG’s
– Phlebotomy skills
– Clerical Skills
– Strong work ethic a must!!
Must have a reliable car and valid PA state driver’s license as some travel may be necessary
Immediate hire. Please apply with current resume. APPLY NOW!
Locations : Limerick, Lansdale, Villanova, Exton, Frazer, Doylestown
Established urgent care network is accepting applications for a part time LPN position.
– 12 hour shifts (approximately 24 hr/week) with potential to pick up additional shifts or
transition to full time position.
– We offer our nursing staff the opportunity to practice direct patient care in a fast paced,
challenging, acute care setting where your skills and education will be utilized to their
– Leadership and self-motivation with the ability to work independently with minimal
– Strong phlebotomy and IV skills required.
– Assisting in bedside procedures, laceration repair, I&D
– Strong professional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
– Rooming patients, recording vital signs/medical data, recording information in EMR, operating
EKG and other diagnostic equipment; preparing treatment rooms and patients for
– Cleaning and sterilizing instruments, maintaining inventory of medical supplies and materials and performing other site procedures as directed.
– Graduate of an accredited nursing school
– Current Pennsylvania nursing license
– Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Acute Care, or Critical care experience required
– BLS Certification is required.
– Current PPD or Chest x-ray
– Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
– Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening
– Reliable transportation
Immediate hire. Please apply with current resume.
Physicians – Physician Assistants and Experienced Nurse Practitioners
Locations: Douglassville, Kennett Square, Hockessin, DE , Bucks county
Competitive salary as well as benefits.